- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your class.
- If you do not sign in 3 minutes before class, your spot will be released to members who have been waitlisted but are present at the studio or those who wish to switch bikes.
- After the doors are closed and class has started, there is a 3 minute grace period to enter the studio.* No one is allowed into the class after the 3 minute grace period, even if you were in studio earlier.
- Your booking will be considered a No Show and will not be refunded to you.
*Does not apply to ALL filmed cycle classes in Peranakan Place studio during the Phase 2 Kickoff Period. Read our Phase 2 Kickoff Studio Protocols here.
- All cancellations have to be made at 9pm the day before the class for the credit to be returned to you. Any cancellation after 9pm will be deemed a late cancellation and a class credit will be deducted.
USAGE OF CLASS CREDITS
- All customers are only permitted to have 1 account with us. This includes members who use Third Party Booking systems (e.g. Classpass) as well as have an active package with us.
- We reserve the right to terminate duplicate accounts without notice or refund.
- Only the owner of the package can use the credits in their account to attend classes.
- Should you book a class and someone else turns up, they will be rejected and your booking will be considered a No Show and will not be refunded to you.
- This applies to all users including those using Third Party Booking systems (e.g. Classpass)
- We reserve the right to request for your ID for verification.
ACCOUNTS & PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All members need to create an account before any purchases can be made
- All personal details must be filled out in order for your account to be valid
- All accounts need to be created online
- All accounts must have the following to be valid:
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Emergency contact name and number
- Liability waiver signed
- Profile photo taken
- We have the right to deny you entry into class if any of the above personal details have not been provided
- Only the person who's personal information has been filled out can use this account
- Your personal data will not be shared with anyone
- Further details on Privacy & Cookies Policy be found here
SHARING OF PACKAGES & GUESTS
- Sharing of packages will be in accordance with our monthly package terms & conditions, to be stated at point of purchase.
- Number of classes per person within a sharing package cannot be predetermined and will need to be managed by the customers themselves.
- Sharing the package after the date of purchase will incur a $20 admin fee.
- Validity of shared packages remain the same.
- We do not allow members to bring guests on their packages.
EXTENSION OF PACKAGES
- Package extension requests are reviewed on a case by case basis, only with valid medical certification provided.
- Packages that are shared cannot be extended under any circumstance.
- The package which you already purchased cannot in whatsoever case be refunded neither in part or in full.
- All packages purchased cannot be changed to any other type of packages.
ENTERING THE STUDIO
- Members have to sign for utilizing the services and Studio at Front Desk every time.
- Absolute does not allow members or guests to drink intoxicant or alcoholic beverages, take narcotics before entering or bring such items into the Studio.
- Absolute does not allow the member to enter or use the Studio if such person has a symptom of pestilence or contagious/communicable disease.
- We reserve the right not to allow the staff or agents of the competitors’ companies to use our services and Studio and to deny entry for the above mentioned regulations.
- Members are required to follow all instructions by our staff and instructors.
- Usage of mobile phones are strictly not allowed in class.
- We reserve the right to ban members who do not comply with the instructions given by our staff and instructors.
- We encourage all phones to be kept in lockers, Absolute is not liable for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
SCHEDULE CHANGES AND STUDIO CLOSURE
- Absolute reserves the right to change the class schedule, and timings.
- Absolute reserves the right to close whether the whole or a part of the Studio for improvement or renovation or have any other reason to temporarily close the Studio, members agree not to claim for any compensation or damages or any other replacement in kind.
- Any lockers not cleared at the end of the day will be considered a security risk and we reserve the right to open and clear the contents of the locker.
- Absolute will not be liable nor responsible for any loss or theft or damages of any items left in lockers and/or our premises.
- Members are expected to use the services of the studio tidily and responsibly when using accessories such as equipment, towels, hair dryers, shower cubicles and lavatory.
- Member who tries to take the Company’s property out of the Studio may have their membership terminated and we reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings in the civil court or criminal court.
- Members are expected to co-operate and behave in a polite manner when utilizing the services in all branches of Absolute.
- Our instructors have the authority to stop any member from participating in class if it is considered that it may cause injury or harm to the member or those in attendance. Members would then have to comply with the instructor’s instructions.
- We reserve the right to ask any member who does not comply with our rules and regulations to leave the studio immediately.
- By attending classes at our studio you confirm that you are of general good health, and that you have sought medical advise prior to attending classes at our studio. By purchasing a package and attending a class you agree to the waive all liability to the company.
- Please refer to our detailed waiver release here
TERMINATING USE OF STAFF’S PERSONAL WHATSAPP
- As of 1 January 2019, we will no longer be responding to messages via staff’s personal phones. This includes help requests related to packages, bookings and studio operations.
I acknowledge that utilization of services of the Company by participating in any sport or physical activity may result in accident or injury. In this regard, I hereby agree to accept all the risks arising connection with participating in such sports or exercises of the Company. I confirm that I am in good health and suffer from no disease or congenital disease which would prevent me from utilization of services and I hereby declare that I do not concealed any information regarding congenital disease or health from the Company which would result in refusal of my membership. I acknowledge that the Studio does not provide medical or nursing services including medical diagnosis for any physical conditions. Further, I acknowledge that exercising and usage of all equipment, Studio, including lockers provided by the Company may result in risk or danger. Therefore, by this membership application, I agree to accept all the risks and agree that Absolute You SG Pte Ltd of Companies (the “Company”), by their shareholders, authorized directors, representatives and employees shall not be liable for my injury, illness, death or damages of my property which may be directly or indirectly arisen from utilization of services at every studio of Absolute You SG Pte Ltd, Absolute Cycle SG Pte Ltd & Absolute You 2 Pte Ltd, and all other locations (the “Studio”).
We reserve the right to change and amend the Studio Policies from time to time, without prior notice or announcement.